Your Perfect Day at The Orangery in Maidstone
Celebrate your cultural heritage within the breathtaking walls of The Orangery and its nine acres of award-winning landscaped gardens. Our professional and experienced team are trained in delivering five-star events across a range of cultural and religious requirements. Our dry hire package allows you the flexibility to create your dream day for up to 250 guests.
Pricing & Guest Numbers
Pricing depends on day of the week, month, and year of your wedding or event. As a guideline, our dry hire package ranges from £7550 – £12,740.
Maximum Seated Guests: 150
Maximum Standing Guests: 250
The Orangery's Dry Hire Package Includes
- Use of The Orangery, Garden Room, and nine acres of grounds until 12.30am.
- Set-up access from 8am on the morning of your wedding or event, with earlier access available for an additional charge.
- Access to the on-site dressing room, The Wisteria Suite, from 8am with earlier access available for an additional charge.
- On-the-day duty manager to open and close the venue, and oversee the health and safety of all guests at your event.
- Complimentary parking for all guests in the on-site business park.
- Use of catering kitchen by our approved catering partner.
- Use of 150 limewash chiavari chairs, and up to 17 x 5-foot round tables.
- White crockery, silver cutlery, glassware, and white table linen.
- Access to our online event planning portal.
- Table numbers and name holders.
- Personalised post box for cards and envelopes.
- Two easels for displaying signage.
- An elegant cake stand and knife.
- Fully staffed bar.
- Spaces for prayer.
- Cloakroom facilities.
The dry hire package does not include drinks packages, catering, wedding planners, ushers, and support staff.
Approved Catering Partners
We are proud to partner with a number of leading caterers who will work with you to create a menu to delight your guests. Our spacious on-site catering kitchen is able to be used by our list of approved catering partners, who you will be invited to choose from should you wish to hold your wedding or event at The Orangery.
About The Orangery
Breathtakingly beautiful, your guests will be blown away by The Orangery. Nestled in nine acres of landscaped gardens, with lakes and a tumbling waterfall, The Orangery is a beautiful building with plenty of space for a Mandap, Havan Kund, or Anand Karaj.
The Garden Room
Nine Acres of Gardens
Lakes & Tumbling Waterfall
Make It Extra Special
Looking to incorporate something special? Contact us for pricing information on the below, or let us know if you have something else in mind.